Sunday, August 23, 2009

NEW YORK SKIN SOLUTION

My saving GONE!!

Arghhh!! Yesterday went to gurney plaza 4th floor-NEW YORK SKIN CARE SOLUTION with my mummy..
1st, the beautician ask us some question, then started to check our face..
She check my face 1st....
Aarrggghhh!! My face so geli....have many black head n pimples...
The black head is blocked. Sobx! Sobx!
Pimples will form is because of the black head didnt clear out for long time..
N i drink not enough water...my face is unhealthy..=(
the beautician said if want a healthy face...must take enough of water wor..
our face need 70% of water and 30% for oil..
if don't take enough of water, thn oil will produce more than water, finally problem skin appear.
Next, is my mummy turn to check her face lo...
Mummy face have a lot of 黑斑. lolx.
Before that she try to used doctor(ONG TU) gv me de skin product...
Adui! When the beautician scan her internal skin,
just realize her skin become more serious because of using doctor(ONG TU) peeling skin product...not good for our skin.hmm..so bad! Need wait for 21day to recover..
So after 21days mummy only can go 2 wash her face lu...lolx.

Actually v wanna take for the free facial only de...hehe..

The advertisement do until vry well hor...
FREE a facial n FREE 1 sets of product.This is their FREE product lo...

They kesi mia lar...the facial is just a vry vry vry normal facial nia...
N their free product only 10ml.


If want to upgrade to the better facial treatment must pay for RM580.
Asked my mum, mee...RM580 ok bo? My mum said okay. =,=" swt nia.
I pay by myself merrr...ma ok lo..lolx.
So FINALLY I spent RM580 for doing a facial treatment at there. =,="
swt nia...other people pay by credit card, i pay for my ATM card...
RM580 pay by one sort. Bo installment eh...hmmm....now ka lai ximtia. lolx.
RM580...not RM58 leh! I siao liao lar...!
Hmmm...nowadays money not easy to earn you knw!(i tell myself)
......but.....i still......haihhhh!! IsshhhH!!!
But hor....pay RM580 also worth liao larrr...ai sui bo huat ma.
Today morning look at the mirror....my pimples problem not so serious edi lo...
Quite happy to see the result...hehe.

Start from now, I have to study hard to earn back plenty of RM580!
Next time my facial treatment will not only choose RM580...the cheapest 1.
When i become the head of Human Resource, i'll choose the most expensive treatment!
No need to think of my financial problem.
I CAN DO IT!!!!!! JIA YOU!! (haha. am i dreaming?lolx.)

No comments:

Post a Comment