Thursday, August 27, 2009

I"M SICK =(

This few weeks i look very tired ,sad and moody..maybe is because of ...
I don't like to talk to other ppl...eat my favourite food oso feel tasteless..
No energy....vry sleepy...bad temper...everyday feel "bu shu fu"...
Finally im sick...i didnt give up to keep on waiting for him to comfort me,take care of me,sayang me,love me...but...... It's jz my possitive thinking....i think too much le..
Nvm lar..few weeks oso lidat le...not "xi guan" also must "xi guan" le..

师尊说:“我这个傻瓜,每次只会替别人着想,替别人担心,把开心给别人,剩的伤心难过却留给自己。根本没有替自己想过。” 他问我:“那你现在开心吗?” 我告诉他:“我看到别人开心,那我自己也开心咯。”
可是在这几个星期里,我才突然发现我并不像以前的那么开心了。。。
可能因为在我的生活里出现了问题。我自己解决不到。

As my friend Yung Yang said:
Sad or happy also have to pass 24hrs a day,
Why don't you choose happy to pass your 24hrs everyday?
Yes! Finally i agree with him! =)

Next week is my final exam edi larr...if i still unable to control my mood...
Than my final exam gai de larr...hmmmm...
If once i fail in the exam...i have to resit n stop to get loan from ptptn.
SOBX! SOBX! Anyone can help me mar?
Im feel so helpless..

No comments:

Post a Comment