Saturday, October 10, 2009

02-10-09 (Friday)

Basketball=====>>>Swimming=====>>>Howe House=====>>>Pasar Malam
Night went to Gelutong pasar malam after sports.=)
We bought Uncle Bob,珍珠奶茶,台湾香肠,+++++++....
That siao lala Theng Theng....Uncle Bob chicken ask for EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA SPICY....lolx.sot jorr....haha!
My 台湾香肠 is for free...lolx. My friend Chun Kit sell 台湾香肠...he dunwan to take $$ from me...zzzzz....paiseh nia. =)
Saw my friend(Dodo) work at pasar malam...selling fried chicken. =)































03-10-09 (Saturday)
Celebrate Mooncake Festival at Douglas house. =)










Holiday-Last day(4-10-09)(Sunday)

They early in the morning wake me up for lunch...zzzzz....sleepy lar..
5 of us-Douglas,Howe,Yi Ming,Theng Theng n i..=)
So, we went to Queensbay Mall-Sushi King to have our lunch at 1pm+++...









No comments:

Post a Comment